Join Alyssa Hellman & Zach Schabot for “Minds Wide Open,” a Genuine Hustle event in Raleigh, NC on May 10, 2017!
Back in 2015 our friend Stacie Staub at Live Urban hosted an amazing event in Denver. She had working agents from around the country come and talk about what was really getting traction in their businesses. It was called Genuine Hustle.
Then, in 2016, Anne Jones & Marguerite Giguere hosted agents from around the country in Tacoma for the second event of this kind focusing the conversation about building community, improving your marketing, and growing your business.
Now, it is Raleigh’s turn to hustle! We will be hosting Minds Wide Open: Genuine Hustle Raleigh on May 10th, 2017 focusing on minds wide open.
Genuine Hustle is all about REAL AGENTS sharing their real secrets for success in real estate. No sales pitch, nothing to buy, just successful agents sharing!
Where is the event being held?
Melrose Knitting Mill at 309 N. Dawson Street – Raleigh, NC 27603
Wednesday, May 10th 2017
- 8:30a – Registration Begins
- 9:00a – Kick-off with Alyssa Hellman & Zach Schabot
- 9:30a – Zach Schabot, Celebrating the Try: Why Mildly Successful Things Are Incredibly Important
- 10:00a – Kit Hughes, How One Man Went From Punk Rocker to CEO
- 10:30a – Break
- 10:45a – Stacie Staub
- 11:15a – Sarah Jones, Guiding With Guts: What Adoption Taught Me About Leadership
- 12:00p – Lunch
- 1:00p – Valerie Garcia & Anne Jones, Owning Your Lead Flow Through Content
- 1:30p – Stephanie Lanier, Putting Midtown on the Map
- 2:00p – Break
- 2:30p – Seth Price
- 3:00p – Marguerite Giguere, Rocking The Referral Game
- 3:30p – Alyssa Hellman, Got A Minute? One Woman’s Guide To Taking Back Control of Your Schedule
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Raleigh is served by Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU). You can take a car, cab, or Uber to downtown Raleigh from the airport for about $20. The Melrose Knitting Mill does have a parking lot that should accommodate all attendees.
Where should I stay?
We do not have a formal room block at any area hotels; however, here are a few that we recommend. All of our suggested hotels are within about a 15-20 minute walk from the venue or about a 5 minute cab ride.
- Sheraton Downtown Raleigh , 421 South Salisbury Street, Raleigh, NC 27601
- Raleigh Marriott City Center , 500 Fayetteville Street, Raleigh, NC 27601
- Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh Downtown, 600 Glenwood Avenue, Raleigh, NC 27603
Are refunds available?
Due to the small size of the event, there are no refunds under any circumstances. Any and all payments made are not refundable for any reason, including, but not limited to, illness, acts of God, travel-related problems, acts of terrorism, loss of employment and/or duplicate purchases.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes, simply email Alyssa directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to transfer your registration to someone else. Please be prepared provide the new attendee’s name and email address at the time of transfer.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes, simply email Alyssa directly at email@example.com to update your registration.
Who can I contact with questions?
You can contact Alyssa Hellman directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about the event.