Live Urban Presents
The Real Hustle Conference – For ALL Denver Area Real Estate Agents
TedTalks + Agent Reboot + Rebar Camp = Real Hustle.
We’ve taken the best elements of these events and combined them for one power-packed day intended to educate and inspire Real Estate agents to build their business in a strategic, organic way.
Monday, April 27th, 2015 – 9am to 3pm – PPA Event Center, 2105 Decatur St, Denver
Breakfast served starting at 8am, and Happy Hour follows at 3pm. Lunch is also included!
We are bringing in some of the most innovative and talented ACTIVE AGENTS from across the United States and Canada to share their unique insights and actual, implementable strategies and tools that Denver agents will be able to put into action immediately:
- Marguerite Giguere, Agent, Windermere Professional Properties, http://www.getrealtacoma.com/ – Blogging Badass
- Anne Jones, Agent, Windermere Professional Properties, http://tacomajones.com/ – Video Vixen
- Chavi + Kim, The Seattle Divas Real Estate Team, http://teamdivarealestate.com/ – Party + Prospect
- Megan Aller, Sales Manager, Land Title, http://landtitlemarketingsolutions.com/content/megan-aller – A Girl and Her Graphs… without data you are just guessing
- Gwen Daubenmayer, CEO and Lead Listing Agent, The Integrity Team, http://theintegrityteam.com/ – Breaking Bad
- Alyssa Hellman, Go Leader, Go Realty, Better Homes + Gardens, http://www.alyssahellman.com/ – Brand Building
- Greg Fischer, Partnerships, Doorsteps and Agent, Fischer Real Estate Services http://fwlocal.com/buy/ – Relationship Reality
We are still working on panel participants and topics. Do you have an idea or know someone who would be GREAT? Please let us know!
- Amanda Beck, New Real Estate Agent shaking up the market in Austin TX http://reatx.com/about/amanda-beck/
- Jennifer Fairfield, Vice President of Mortgage Lending, Guaranteed Rate https://www.guaranteedrate.com/jenniferfairfield
The morning will consist of 15-minute talks and 20-minute panels…the goal for each topic and presenter is to present enough information and action items to stand alone as a presentation…but also to convince attendees to attend one of their afternoon breakout sessions where they will dig much deeper into the topic and interact with the attendees in a smaller group setting.
- Breakfast provided during registration.
- Lunch will be onsite, and will provide an opportunity for networking and to visit with sponsors and speakers.
- The afternoon will divide the venue into breakout sessions…there will be three 30-minute breakout sessions in four different rooms, which will rotate the speakers, giving each the opportunity to lead two breakouts and attend one during the rotation.
- There will be a Happy Hour onsite immediately following the event.
- Please let Stacie Staub, Live Urban’s Director of Marketing, know if you have any questions.
There are limited sponsorship opportunities available, please reach out to Stacie if you are interested.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS: